MDPC uvitex optical brightner
MDPC Uvitex OB(Optical Brightner) is a heat resistant, solvent soluble, chemically stable fluorescent whitener that provides brighter
looking colors. It is used to offset the yellowness of a polymer and to yield a whiter appearance. Optical brighteners
create brilliance by absorbing UV light, modifying the wavelength of the light and then emitting the light in a fluorescent
|Product Name||MDPC-Uvitex OB|
|Appearance||Slight Greenish Yellow Powder|
|Uses||Mainly used in whiteing of CPW(Chlorinated Paraffin Wax),
PVC(Poly Vinyl Chloride), PP(Poly Propylene), Paints & Inks etc.
No warranty, expressed or implied, or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise is made, except that the products herein discussed comply with the chemical description on the labels. Buyer assumes risks of the use, storage and handling. Hummel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly in connection with the purchase, use, storage or handling of this product. The information contained herein is, to the best of our knowledge, true and accurate. However, all recommendation or suggestions are made without guarantee, since the conditions of use are beyond our control. We disclaim any liability incurred in connection with the use of these data or suggestions. This information is not to be taken as a license to operate under, or a recommendation to infringe any patent (s).
• FDA cleared for use in all polymers, adhesives and pressure-sensitive adhesives
• Brilliant, bluish white effect that compensates for yellowing
• Highly compatible with a wide range of organic substrates and solvents
• In combination with dyes, produces particularly bright shades
• Useful as tracer in clear coating, adhesives and sealants
• Good light fastness and low volatility
• Exceptional whitening properties
• Excellent resistance to heat
The above mentioned chemical product has no poison, no pollution and no cauterization, It i s common chemical product.